New Life envisions to be a Generations Church. Jesus promised abundant life to everyone who believes (John 10:10). The Great Shepherd of our soul is real to believers of all ages. We pastor the flock of God in these five (5) groups:
- Men are called to be spiritual heads of their households and we charge them to lead by example the Bible way
- In New Life, we equip our fathers through an annual Duranno Father School
- The men gather through the Men’s Forum to encourage each other and reach out to friends
- There is also a Men’s Choir for fellowship and singing for God’s glory
- “Daughter, your faith has made you whole” – With these words of life from Jesus, New Life Women are released to spread out to fulfill their destiny
- In New Life, we have women taking up leadership positions in church, cell groups, ministries and in the workplace
- We are planning to equip our mothers in a similar Duranno Mother School
- Women in our church form the life wire of faith and evangelism through prayer walks, community line dancing and testimonies in their lives.
- New Life believes in investing into the lives of our young working adults (typically 20’s & 30’s)
- We believe in mentoring and equipping them in their career and spousal choices so that they will fulfill God’s calling
- Young adults gather in small groups for mutual edification and support church projects for outreach
- We pray regularly for this group to stand up, be counted for God and overcome the world.
- New Life desires to raise up a generation of Youths that is passionate for God’s purposes at home, church and school
- We equip the Youths through our Vision School which provides clarity on their goals in life
- Our Youths meet every Saturday for their extraordinary meetings
- There is also an annual Youth Camp for fun, fellowship, outreach and faith challenges.
- New Life children (LifeKids) are S.E.E.D. given to us for stewardship.
- They learn to SERVE, be EXCITED to EXPERIENCE GOD & be DISCIPLINED
- New Life children, from babies to 12 year olds, meet every week for growth and experience in the Word
- We disciple infant and toddlers through our unique New Life Baby Church
- Annually, children of New Life and the community attend our Vacation Bible School – a major highlight for the Church.